Just watched a video on the Yahoo front page
The Most Typical Face on the Planet
I was surprised to see that it was an asian male (who's face I could easily see in America or Korea or China... it was a pretty typical looking guy)
But it just makes me wonder how "typical" is relative and "typical" might possibly not exist -- makes me think about Micro and Macro...
The typical woman in China lives 86 years. The typical woman in Afghanistan lives 45 years.
On a micro scale, the typical Korean girl has dark black hair. I have super light hair that people think I dyed but it's actually hereditary
At the end of the video, there was this statement: Typical people make choices. But they're not the same for everyone. And our choices make a BIG difference... when multiplied by 7 billion.
No comments:
Post a Comment