Friday, March 25, 2011

Flipped

love really does seem to exist somewhere out there. okay, maybe this is just post-watching Flipped, because that movie was just beautiful. but really, it's like ... the ruining of romance and the decline of love these days. People say "I love you" like it's nothing, but who actually takes the time and says it because they actually do love you? i mean, i bet the vast majority of peers do not know what love is. I definitely have no idea what love is or what it's like to be in love. you hear things like willing to sacrifice everything for that person, but honestly i don't think thats it.

well whatever i have time to think about this! it's just when I saw Flipped today, it was like everything pieced together beautifully into one magnificent story of adolescent love. and even though the story didn't specifically state Bryce ad Julie's future together... I knew for a fact that they were er, I don't know if I should use this term but... "soul-mates." And they'd be together 'til death. it was inevitable and strange to see--- something i had never watched in a movie before.

No comments:

Post a Comment